Safe operation process of spot welding machine for lithium battery assembly equipment:
1. For on-site use, there shall be a rain-proof, moisture-proof and sun-proof shed, and corresponding fire-fighting equipment shall be installed.
2. No flammable or explosive articles such as oil, wood, oxygen cylinder and acetylene generator shall be accumulated within 10 m of the welding site.
3. It is necessary for welding operators and cooperators to wear labor protective articles in accordance with the rules. It is necessary to adopt safety measures to prevent accidents such as electric shock, falling at high altitude, gas poisoning and fire.
4. The secondary tap connection copper plate should be compacted, and the connection post should have gaskets. Before closing, check the connection nuts, bolts and other parts and acknowledge that they are in good condition, free from loosening or damage. There are protective covers at the junction posts.
5. Before application, we should check and admit that the connection of primary and secondary wires is accurate, the input voltage conforms to the nameplate rules of electric welding machine, and know the variety and application scope of welding current of spot welding machine. After switching on the power supply, it is forbidden to touch the live line of the primary line. It is necessary to install protective cover at the primary and secondary wiring points.
6. When moving spot welding machine, the power supply should be blocked and the welding machine should not be moved by means of deferring cable. When there is a sudden power failure in welding, the power supply should be blocked immediately.
7. Welding copper, aluminium, zinc, tin, lead and other non-ferrous metals, it is necessary to carry out in a place with excellent ventilation. Welders should wear gas masks or breathing filters.
8. When multiple spot welding machines are centralized, they should be connected separately to the three-phase power supply network to balance the three-phase load. The grounding devices of multiple welding machines shall be connected by grounding poles separately, and shall not be connected in series.
9. It is forbidden to weld pressure pipes in operation, containers containing flammable and explosive substances and stress components.
10. When welding the preheater, a baffle should be installed to block the radiation heat declared by the preheater.